A math demands much more of a student than E-math as it requires specific concepts and critical thinking with every question posed by the examination board. It is not common for students to fail extremely terrible at A-math without the proper guidance. At Paramount Education, we have broken up each topic that can be better managed, and inculcate concepts and applications skills to our students.
Following the Paramount Methodology, we ensure that our students can
- Easily wholly understand concepts that are crucial to getting every question correct
- Apply critical thinking and leverage on concepts learnt to every type of question
- Efficiently keep track of time and build on their time management skills
During the course of our lessons, students will learn about our Paramount Methodology and apply it to their exams. We promise to help our students:
- Achieve 100% accuracy on ordinary questions
- Develop the required skill sets to tackle high-order questions
- Constantly practice sets of questions through past year papers and our own proprietary questions to gain further exposure
Fun fact: A-math is easier to score than E-math once a student knows how as variations of the question do not change much, and it is possible to attain full marks!